Your e-mail account has now been added to Windows Live Mail. You're almost done.
- Choose the IMAP tabSet "Path to root folder:" INBOX.
- Check "Look for new messages in all folders".
- Check "Save special folders on the IMAP server".
- Set "Path to Sent items:" to Sent. Make sure you type it exactly like that.
- Set "Path to Deleted items:" to Trash. Make sure you type it exactly like that.
- Set "Path to Spam:" to Spam. Make sure you type it exactly like that.
- Click OK, and you're done.
We hope that went okay. We have experienced that Windows Live Mail has a few bugs, for example that the inbox is not displayed correctly. You can try deleting your account, and adding it again. If problems arise, we can safely recommend that you use webmail.